Pageviews last month

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

STEPPING INTO SUCCESS - A THREE STEP PROCESS

"Every thought we think creates an impression on the brain[makes new brain cells]...every time you THINK you create a condition[experience/reality]". The results of your life are contingent on what you've been repetitively thinking. " I think therefore I am, Cogito ergo sum " Therefore, to change the undesirable results in your life, you must repetitively focus your thoughts on the positive, which will retrain your cells to think that which you truly are -> an instrument of SUCCESS!

STEP ONE: Clean & Erase the false belief patterns (habits) which have created the "faulty thoughts"; which resulted in the undesirable life's outcomes.
  • Apply to every toe pad & breathe AM/PM the essential oil of THYME
    Affirmation-I release and let go of all obstacles which have prevented me to experience success
STEP TWO: Continue to deprogram at the cellular level the false beliefs of self. Change the pattern of belief systems residing in your DNA which created the undesirable reality.
  • Apply to the lower sternum (at the xiphoid process) in clockwise motions & Breathe in the essential oil blend of TRANSFORMATION
  • Affirmation- I am one Self, united with my Creator, united with every aspect of creation, limitless in my power and peace.
STEP THREE: Reprogram back to and recognize the Divine perfection you were created to be. Continue to focus on this perfection every day, every hour and every second. Focus your attention and concentrate on this truth daily.
  • Apply to the throat & spleen (on the left side of the torso below the ribs) Breathe in the essential oil blend of BELIEVE
  • Affirmation- I am a perfection of success; I feel the spirit of God imbuing every cell in my body with His love and perfection.
Always use therapeutic essential oils, I endorse only Young Living Essential Oils  when doing this exercises, due to the high quality of oils they consistency produce.
To order YLEO : www.youngliving.org/astepinthyme

No comments:

Post a Comment